The Deadlands of Cadia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Encounter - Malagarr

Go down

The First Encounter - Malagarr Empty The First Encounter - Malagarr

Post by Oni Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:58 pm

[Refer to this post Two Ships Passing in the Night(mare) for more information regarding the following responses]

[Response to Malagarr's]
The creature of pure darkness takes on a classic looking draconic pose and looks at Malagarr, listening and waiting until the man is done.  It nods once, responding thus.

“You seek to serve your “Mother”and to take life for her, your House and you desire power to do all this.  And you ask me for secrets of the Underdark, primarily those of a small village referred to as the Undervillage.  Hm...

There is a means to achieve all you seek yet there is a substantial cost to obtaining this power.  I will tell you and you will remember nothing of our conversation only what must be done and you will think it is your own doing and will do all in your power to make it so.

A prophecy involving you from your “Mother” hangs about your neck and limits how you can serve.  This obstacle could be freed from you and given to another, allowing you to do what you desire and to still serve “Her” zealously as ever.  It is a life few would wish for.  And there is great change that must occur first.  I will explain now what would happen to you, to them all.

The one you have bound in love with, she would be the catalyst for this change.  It is through her your salvation from this predetermined fate will occur.  Through a ritual that I will implant in your mind you will lead her into offering your essence to the everdark.  As your soul leaves your flesh and blood, you will change forever into a being of pure shadow, a child of your “Mother” in the truest sense.  In this new form you would continue your desired purpose and ensure the House you founded with her and that your “Mother's” interests and such are protected and you will gain much of the desired currency to spend to further their goals.

As to the prophecy it will continue though and willed entrust it to another touched by the shadows, one currently who is unaware that such events are occurring so near to him.  You will be able to oversee it and ensure it succeeds where none other could ever achieve as much as you in this case.

It was and so it will be so.”

Oni
Admin

https://cadia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum