The Deadlands of Cadia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Encounter - Kyornill

2 posters

Go down

The First Encounter - Kyornill Empty The First Encounter - Kyornill

Post by Dia Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:15 pm

New to being a vampire, Kyornill's fangs extend out as a defense mechanism against the unfathomable creature. He tries to take in the sight before him, but turns away. "You don't exist. You can't."

His mind spins as he tries to ignore it, but soon he is drawn back to gazing upon the being. His fangs slide away and he just looks upon it in awe and confusion. "I don't understand why something of your ... grandeur would even care to hear my answers to these questions. I wouldn't much care of the ambitions and fears of a mouse. And that's scaling myself generously in this encounter..."

He took a deep breath and nodded slowly as he considered the first question regardless. "To be forever alone. I thrive on the company of others. It brings me joy. It brings me coin. In my new state of being, it brings me sustenance. I can think of nothing worse than being without those things."

"Never existing seems a bit dark. Does anyone actually pick that one?
He grew a bit more comfortable hearing himself talk, as he often does. "I suppose the power to save a life. Unless you mean I need to save someone right now? I don't exactly have anyone lined up to be saved yet."

"You don't seem the give away things for free type. Why bother with me?
He smirked to himself. "But maybe you tire of that line of questioning... I seek power over the Shadow Weave. I've worked toward it for -many- years. If somehow you could help in my goal, I wouldn't turn it down."

He tilted his head as he pondered. "What sorts of things can I ask? Should I ask about you? About magic?"

Dia
Admin

Back to top Go down

The First Encounter - Kyornill Empty Re: The First Encounter - Kyornill

Post by Oni Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:57 pm

The impossibly large creature floats idly by listening to what Kyornill has to say before it speaks itself.

"I do this as I enjoy it, as this place as you imagine is very empty.

Nonetheless you seem curious.  Different from the others I have met here.  But allow me to continue.

Being alone?  Hm yes, I can relate."

Coiling about a few moments before it pauses again to speak.

"To save a life.  To earn a debt mayhaps? Hmm..."

Once more it slithers about in the emptiness of this void and perhaps annoying so, as its just darker black on black.  It pauses and continues to speak.

"Shadow weave....a powerful tool, a corrupted origin.  Curious."

There is a laughter, or what you think is laughter, it just sounds horrid until there is silence and its voice is heard again.

"Anything that your heart desires to know.  Some ask about how to master issues in themselves.  Some ask for treasure.  Some ask for power.  Others ask for a way to die.  Ask anything."[/i][/i]

Oni
Admin

https://cadia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down