The Deadlands of Cadia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Volume One Preface~

Go down

~Volume One Preface~ Empty ~Volume One Preface~

Post by Oni Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:41 pm

Preface
~The following is a conversation accidentally recorded by a scribe spell, it is between the two authors of the book - Slink the Kobold and his imp Panzat~

*written in a horrid handwriting done in large smears of ink, as if done by a child*
Hi! Hi hi hi hi hi hi...this One know not what to write...Zat!  Zat!  Help this one!  Where stupid Zat....STUPID ZAT WHERE YOUSE?

*in a more refined and one might say elegant script, this speaker appears a bit more intelligent than the prior*
*in a small voice, nearly a whisper* My I drown in the Abyss forever instead of dealing with this imbecile another day...*a sigh before a loud* Yes, what is it my lord Slink, what is it?

This One not know what to write....*said as if nearly a whimper*

It is alright, Master, let me think. *taps his chin as he hovers in place* Hmm.....mayhaps about what you have seen in these strange lands?

*stares blankly before rapidly saying* Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm................like nasty bird or make-funny plant?

*slowly nods* Yes....yes the "nasty" bird or the "funny" plant.

Ooos....*his eyes widen and he nods several times quickly*

Hmm? *said with some confusion*

*in a near scream* THE BIG BOOK OF Ooos!

Kill me now.... *he says while hanging his head and with a almost tearful choke to his voice*

*Several hours later, having a desire to finally put quill to parchment, Panzat discovers something has already been written*

Oh shit, this got recorded by that spell.  I said not to use that yet Master!

Heh this One forgot! Heh! *begins to musically release flatulence*

NO!! ITS STILL RECOR-
~Panzat is cut off as the conversation finally ceases being recorded~

Oni
Admin

https://cadia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum