The Deadlands of Cadia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Magical Skeley Night

Go down

One Magical Skeley Night Empty One Magical Skeley Night

Post by Oni Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:35 am

In the dimly lit and otherwise empty audience chamber of the Avalorn Estate, Karl sits alone at the bar nursing a half-drunk Old Fashioned. A heavy air hangs about the skeletal man as he glances to his helmet, resting upon the bar next to the whiskey bottle, and back to his glass that rests with his boney fingers about it. Lifting the glass and pressing it against his metallic skull, its coolness radiates through the mediums and seems to grant him some mild relief even if in the end its only a placebo. Old memories of times before and what-ifs and what-should-had-beens flood his mind, low unintelligible mumble break the silence here and there.

The familiar scent of earthy, sweet-spices catches Karl's attention just before the soft, warm, and gentle touch of a woman's hand rubs the side of his skeletal face. Nearly he utters the name of his once-beloved wife but pauses as he recognizes it to be the nymph cook of the Darkblade household, Chera. With a smile on her face, she brings the hand that was at his face down to his arm, in the other she holds the orange from which Karl obtained his twist from for the cocktail. She takes a seat next to him and cuts the orange with the knife nearby, she turns back to him and says, “We shouldn't waste.” With that she eats a slice of the orange, Karl just watches in silence trying to understand why she has joined him.

Finally looking over her while she stares forward at him, eating the orange slices slowly, he sees she is barely a slip of a dress and what she lacks for modesty, she makes up in beauty and physical assets. A cat-like grin crosses her face as she notices him looking over her, she playful teases him, “Finally, what do you think? Like what you see?” He pauses a moment, looking at her eyes, “You are quite beautiful, a work of art like they say all nymphs are. Though it seems you are after something tonight, do you need to rub against me again?” Still grinning, she leans in, whispering near where his ear would be, “Oh yes, something like that...,” before sitting back again and propping her legs and feet up into his lap.

He glances down at the legs, shrugging he places a hand on her thigh and takes another drink of his cocktail. Leaning up, she takes his hand and moves it back and forth, as if rubbing her thigh before releasing his hand. He continues the motion as he finishes his drink, he sighs and looks at her, “Come lets get this over with so I may return to my thoughts.” She sits amused with the situation as he continues to rub her thigh, for a few silent moments she finishes her fruit and jumps to her feet. “We have to make a small trip, we need to go the lake nearby,” she says as she grabs his hand and pulls on it to get him to stand, to which he reluctantly stands and is lead by her out to the nearby lake.

Once at the lake, she removes her small “dress” and slips into the water and looks up at Karl, “Remove that armor and come in with me.” If he had the flesh on his face to express himself, it would had been a frown at that moment but again with a sigh he removes his armor and slips into the lake with the nymph. As he watches her swim in a small circle around him, he asks, “Chera, why are we here, couldn't this been done at the estate?” To which she giggles and begins to rub up against him, hug him, and press herself against him. After a few minutes of this she smiles coyly and bites her lip, swimming back away from Karl a moment. Watching closely to her change in behavior he cocks his head to the side and even asks, “Is everything alright?”

Hidden from his view and his sense of smell, she cuts her hand under the water upon a rock, swimming over to him she smears the blood over his skull and body as if she was rubbing up against him again – its not until some moments later the scent is recognized but by this point she has already casted her spell. In the darkness of that night, in the middle of that lake – his flesh was once upon his bones and he felt sensations long thought lost to him but with the flood of all this new sensory data, Chera came upon him. She licked and kissed his skin, her hands rubbed over his restored chest and back, and as she pressed against him other things stirred in response to her soft and firm areas.

Soon a carnal desire overcame his senses and he too kissed and tasted of her. Sex came inevitably and without any holds or bars upon him. It was likely the freest he had ever felt in such a situation. Eventually as the dawn came their hunger seemed sated but with the rays of day, the façade of his flesh's restoration began to fail.

Fearing his reaction, she begged for his forgiveness, “Please Karl....I wished you no harm when I did this...but I cannot keep your flesh alive, I cannot restore you. Forgive me for teasing you with such.” He kissed her hand and held it, as his flesh vanished with the coming of day, “There is no need to apologize, you gave me a brief....yet memorable respite.” He drew her close and embraced her for a short period of time before climbing out of the lake and slowly putting his armor back on. Playfully he asked, “So how long till the next time?” She came up behind, as he was sitting on the ground putting on his sabatons, “At least a month....I have to store up the magical energy the lake grants me.” He reaches back and pats her on the pat, “Alright, I suppose we have a date hmm?”

With that the two return to their duties at the lake, unaware if anyone has seen them nor really caring if anyone had.

Oni
Admin

https://cadia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down