The Deadlands of Cadia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Encounter - Aeryn’Drada

Go down

The First Encounter - Aeryn’Drada Empty The First Encounter - Aeryn’Drada

Post by Oni Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:52 pm

[Refer to this post Two Ships Passing in the Night(mare) for more information regarding the following responses]

[Response to Aeryn’Drada's]
The alien beast of unimaginable size and stature floats slowly infront of you, taking you in as you try to take it in as well though only see its form only as a darkness deeper than the surroundings. Soon it speaks to you, Aeryn.

“You fear being alone though it will happen more than once in your life and it will occur again soon, though it will be brief in its duration. Something that will be brought about by your own hand, willingly so. In this you must survive the torment it causes your heart though you will know it is for the best and you will gain strength untold from this single action.

Soon a new start will occur for you, one triggered by your actions. A new outlook, a new path, and a new companion. Few things will remain as you once knew them, but fear not, things are looking up I am sure for you.

It continues to float about though after a few moments it slowly winds about in a large almost geometrical shape before it continues speaking once more.

“You seek power, a typical aspect of the weak and mortal, but you I blame not for it. In the actions that will soon be taken, you will awaken a new aspect in your life and take a new path as a result. Much of your old path will be abandoned though not all of it. You will learn to make new allies and grow stronger for it.

Secrets. Another recently spoke of secrets to me and I will tell you many of the same, however, as a result there is a catch. You will remember everything of this conversation save the following. I am going to compel you to do as I wish and you will do so to your fullest, there is nothing you can do to prevent it from coming to fruition.

Soon your lover will tell you of an ancient and forbidden ritual and you will perform it for him, in doing so you will end his life. You will do what he wishes and you will do it to his upmost effort. His life will be sacrificed to those he serves and soon you will serve them as well, even though you already desire to. In his death will be a new life for you both, he will serve your House and his Patron as a child of shadows whilst you will find new faith and acceptance within. You will join with another who will inherit the prophecy that he once bore himself.”

The creature coils and it looks directly toward you.

“It was and it will be so.”

Oni
Admin

https://cadia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down